A Note to Prospective Dealers
Thank you for your interest in United Trailers. United Trailers works with
dozens of independent dealers that are located all across the United States
and Canada. We seek to form long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships
with dealers that meet the following minimum criteria:
- Dealership is operated and staffed by individuals who are experienced and
knowledgeable in the enclosed cargo and specialty trailer industry.
- Dealership territory does not infringe upon
territory of an existing United Trailers
- Dealership operator and personnel agree to aggressively market the United
Trailers product and brand name through the following activities:
- Display one or more United Trailers in showroom / on lot.
- Prominently display one or more United Trailers banners.
- Display one or more United Trailers at one or more trade shows each year.
- Display one or more United Trailers at one or more local/regional racing
events each year for which United is a sponsor.
- Display available United Trailers printed brochures and other literature
- Dealership operator and personnel maintains communication with the factory
relative to market needs.
- Dealership remains in good financial standing with United Trailers.
Dealership keeps showroom and/or lot clean and organized to communicate
professionalism and organization to customers and prospects.
If you would like more information on becoming an authorized United Trailers
dealer, please contact United via email
or call Courtney at 574-848-7088.